It may be August, but we’re still making the most of summer! The best way to enjoy your last month of summer is to check out these August events in Vancouver and Victoria. There’s something for everyone!
We don’t know about you, but we’re welcoming June with open arms! To make the most of this month (and the great weather), we want to share some of the Vancouver and Victoria June events being hosted by worthwhile charitable organizations.
- Larry Fink Urges CEOs to Lead with Purpose
- Non-Profit Highlight | Mainland BC Military Family Resource Centre
- Empower Staff with an Individual Employee Volunteer Program
- Non-Profit Highlight | Junior Achievement British Columbia – Vancouver Island
- 5 Reasons An Employee Volunteer Program is Good for Your Bottom Line