It may be August, but we’re still making the most of summer! The best way to enjoy your last month of summer is to check out these August events in Vancouver and Victoria. There’s something for everyone!
We don’t know about you, but we’re welcoming June with open arms! To make the most of this month (and the great weather), we want to share some of the Vancouver and Victoria June events being hosted by worthwhile charitable organizations.
- Support Black and Anti-Racism Charities in Canada
- Three Ways to Help Charities During COVID-19
- National Volunteer Week 2020 | Danny’s Story as a Volunteer Mentor with HighTechU
- National Volunteer Week 2020 | Zahra’s Story as a Volunteer Big Sister Mentor
- Non-Profit Highlight | The Cridge Centre for Women