We spoke with the Executive Director of the New View Society, Tiffany Melius, about the organization’s commitment to their community and about their belief in the resiliency of individuals.
To celebrate Family Literacy Week 2019, we’re featuring Decoda Literacy Solutions in our latest Non-Profit Highlight. Family Literacy Week raises awareness of the importance of reading and engaging in other literacy-related activities as a family.
We spoke with Decoda Literacy Solutions’ Director of Fund Development, Gail Hanney, about the organization’s dedication to literacy across BC.
Our latest Non-Profit Highlight is with Dress for Success Vancouver. We are constantly inspired by incredible organizations in BC that make a positive impact in the community.
We spoke with Dress for Success Vancouver’s Manager of Marketing and Communications, Natasha Irvine, about the organization’s commitment and contribution to women in Vancouver.
- Larry Fink Urges CEOs to Lead with Purpose
- Non-Profit Highlight | Mainland BC Military Family Resource Centre
- Empower Staff with an Individual Employee Volunteer Program
- Non-Profit Highlight | Junior Achievement British Columbia – Vancouver Island
- 5 Reasons An Employee Volunteer Program is Good for Your Bottom Line